Article Submission Criteria
The Evidence Log provides an excellent outlet for your written communication. It is a magazine for the law enforcement community and we welcome your contributions. Any feedback concerning the magazine is also appreciated.
Articles: three to five pages, typed, double spaced.
Case Reports: mini articles on the handling of special situations, unique approaches to challenging problems, etc. Submit one to three pages, typed, double spaced.
Submitted items may include photos or graphics that add to the article. The preferred format is MSWord, as an email attachment with images in .jpg or .gif format. When submitting an article, please include a brief personal biographical history.
Information on any property topic will be accepted with priority given to topics of general interest, such as:
- Changes in Bio-Hazardous Disposal
- DNA and the Property Function
- Environmental Issues
- Forensic Labs; Evidence Intake
- Keys to success in Property and Evidence
- Legal changes in your state; What Now? What Next?
- Purging & Disposition
- Relocating the Property/Evidence Room