Evidence Management for Supervisors
This one-day Property and Evidence Management training class is tailored specifically for supervisors. The course was developed for anyone that is assuming the responsibility of the property and evidence unit. The focus is to help supervisors to significantly improve and enhance their expertise and overall confidence in managing and maintain both evidence room personnel and the overall success of their property units processes and procedures.
Download Class Itinerary
KEY BENEFITS AND TOPICS (ONE Day Class)
• Supervisor Focused: We provide targeted topics and discussion that help make you a successful property room supervisor in both managing people and evidence. Interact with your classmates to come up with a solution to a problem, how to deal with a non-productive employee and more.
• Managing Staff: Learn about personality types, leadership traits, emotional intelligence, how to deal with performance management issues to improve employee performance.
• Audit and Evaluation: Prevent crises before they happen and how to audit and evaluate your own operations and systems for continued success.
• Crisis Management: You will not only learn how to prevent crisis, but be given the tools and skills to consider when you're in the middle of a crisis.
• Investigative Process: Property investigative processes when dealing with missing guns, drugs and money (criminal vs administrative clearing of UTL).
• FREE Property & Evidence by the Book | 2nd Edition (electronic version)