Salary: Starting pay is $24.33-27.35 per hour plus benefits depending on relevant experience ($50,616-$56,897 annually)
• High School Diploma or GED.
Required Work Experience
• 1 year of experience in Supervision and Management of directly assigned personnel (or articulated equivalent)
• 1 year of experience within Evidence and Property Rooms (or articulated equivalent)
Additional Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to become NCIC/CCIC, CJIS certified;
• Intermediate-level computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Excellent data entry skills and proficient typing skills;
• Knowledge and application of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation;
• Experience working in a position which requires a high degree of trust
• Ability to interpret and apply written guidelines and use precedents to resolve problems;
• Ability to exercise judgment in prioritizing work and applying procedures;
• Ability to follow specific safety protocols in handling chemical and biological evidence.
• Logical thinking;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality;
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
• Ability to successfully pass a polygraph examination, reference checks, and background investigation;
• Valid Driver's License
The Weld County Sheriff's Office is seeking experienced and motivated individuals to assist in the creation and management of an in-house model Records Unit as it transitions away from a multi-agency arrangement. Through this transition, Records and Supervisory experience is emphasized to ensure continuity of services.
To view complete job announcement and to apply, use the following link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/weld