Property Officer - Sarasota County, FL
Salary: $32,791 – $56,394 per month
- Demonstrate skill in the use of computer and office equipment to perform position tasks.
- Ability to formulate and maintain accurate records.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret complex subject matter.
- Ability to perform physical duties-ascend/descend ladders/bend/kneel/lift.
- Ability to organize and prioritize as well as manage daily activities and tasks.
- Ability to operate camera/video/audio equipment.
- Ability to handle confidential matters without compromising confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, demonstrating an awareness for human diversity to citizens and colleagues.
- Possess a valid Florida driver's license.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must successfully complete the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test and achieve a score of 248 or higher in Verbal Skills and 241 or higher in Quantitative Skills (math).
- Must successfully complete an interview with appropriate staff personnel.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- ust submit to a polygraph and complete background investigation.
- Must submit to a complete a physical examination including drug screen
Custodian of all property and evidence ensuring accurate documentation while maintaining accountability, security and control. Maintain chain-of-custody of evidence/property. Research cases for dispositions. Release evidence for court and conduct viewing of evidence with attorneys.
Closing Date: 06/05/2020
Please hand deliver your application to the Sheriff's Office at 6010 Cattleridge Blvd, Sarasota or Mail it to: Human Resources Bureau, Personnel Section, P.O. Box 4115, Sarasota, FL 34230. If you require clarification on any requirement(s) contact the Personnel Section at (941) 861-4140.
Human Resources #: 941-861-4140