Become an IAPE Member
Being a member of the International Association of Property and Evidence, Inc. means that you are dedicated to the proper management of property and evidence units. With nearly 5,000 members, IAPE is the largest property and evidence industry organization globally.
- Free subscription to the quarterly publication, The Evidence Log, one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date resources for property and evidence professionals.
- The monthly newsletter includes the latest news, helpful tips, class information, and more.
- Credibility and skilled - Membership tells current and future employers that you are on top of your industry.
- Options to become certified - Only members who have taken the Property Management Training Class qualify to sit for the Certified Property and Evidence Specialist exam and add the CPES designation to their professional titles.
- Discounts on additional training/refresher training
- Only $65 per year or $50 for the first year with class registration.